How to join
Thanks for showing an interest in applying to the Craft Britannia UK team. We are a friendly bunch of sellers from the UK. We love nothing more than meeting up in our own virtual coffee shop and chatting and promoting over a cup of tea and a nice cake.
As Craft Britannia is an active team there is a joining criteria:
- You need to be 18 or over – to fit with Etsy rules
- You need to have a UK based Etsy shop with your location displayed
- You shop needs to be stocked to become a member and stay stocked to remain one (unless a notice is displayed)
- You need to be committed to promoting fellow team members through social networking
- You need to have a presence within the team forum
- Participation in some of the team events is important
- Subscribe to the team newsletter for quick updates
In return for your active presence within the team we can offer you promotion from the Team blog / Twitter / FB along with our personal social networking pages. There are also a number of team events that you will be eligible to participate in to gain valuable exposure for your shop.
If you feel you meet the criteria please drop by the Craft Britannia Team Forum and apply.
Every 3 months we do a bit of housekeeping. Dormant members that have not had any forum activity in 3 months will be deactivated. They are welcome to apply again once their circumstances change and they can give some time to promoting fellow team members. This is a requirement of your membership.
If something happens that will mean you will be absent for a while just drop in the forum and say you won’t be around or contact one of the teams management and we can keep your membership open.