The BNS is held every Monday and Thursday Evening they normally start about 7pm, if you are featured you will be sent a convo when the round begins.
It is open to anyone not just UK sellers but if you buy in your shipping regions must include the UK.
A BNS is a treasury where the featured shops in each round stay in for the full round regardless of how many sales they get. When you buy in you book a place in the next treasury. No-one gets swapped in when they buy in like they do in a BNR.
- The more money a buyer spends the more future rounds they get featured in.
- A buyer can buy from any shop or shops featured in the treasury and shipping costs count towards your total spend.
- The minimum spend is £7.50 and this will get you 2 carry overs in future rounds.
- $12 / £7.50 = 2 Carry overs
- $24 / £15 = 4 Carry overs
- $40 / £25 = 8 carry overs
- $48 / £30 = 10 carry overs
After you buy in you will be featured in the Next BNS Treasury Round
Each BNS treasury is made up of:
- 8 shops from the feature list (this is the full list that is made up of all the previous people who have bought in).
- 6 shops who bought in last round.
After your first feature you will be moved to the bottom of the full feature list as we take it in turns.
If you are already on the list and buy in again your name will be added to the list twice and your rounds will work as normal. The only change to this is if your name appears on the list to go into a round twice then your name will be moved down to be featured in the next round as well.
If we don’t get enough sales to fill the previous round then it will continue over to the following monday/thursday session.
To keep up to date please add the BNS profile to your circle.