Here at Craft Britannia we love an excuse for a virtual get together. By far our biggest social event is our Weekend BNR. Held every month / 2 months we all come together to host a BNR for the entire weekend.
A BNR is a ‘Buy N Replace’ Etsy treasury. Think of it as an online Craft Fair featuring 16 Etsy shops. Visitors to the BNR are invited to browse the featured shops. If they have read and followed the rules they can buy in and they will replace that shop and become a featured shop themselves.
The BNR Rules
- Buy any item from a featured shop shown here to become a featured shop
- The minimum spend is £4.00 / $6.30 before shipping costs and after discounts
- Let the Curator know who you want to buy from In CAPITALS
- Wait for the OK before you buy
- Post Your Transaction link in the comment box
- The curator will add you in
- DON’T call out a shop until they have been listed in the treasury
- Only ONE spot per shop
- If you don’t get bought out you’ll be featured in the next round
- First to ask will get the sale.
- Please do not Convo people to invite them to the BNR unless they have asked you to as this is considered Spam.
- But please do not pester people to Buy-in because you want to buy off them, this is off putting and makes most people leave.
This is how the BNR schedule looks during a BNR weekend:
- Launching at 6pm on the Friday and running until 12 midnight.
- Opening again at 8am on the Saturday until 12 midnight.
- Finally opening at 8am on the Sunday and closing at 12 midnight.